Hayden Briggle is an experienced Austin personal injury attorney and partner at Briggle & Polan, PLLC. He is a dedicated trial lawyer who has represented numerous injured individuals and their families throughout the state of Texas, securing many favorable results in the process.
Hayden is a Texas native who graduated from Westlake High School in Austin, Texas. From there, he went on to graduate with his bachelor’s degree in Plan II Honors and Spanish from The University of Texas. Upon graduation, he attended The University of Texas once more to receive his master’s in professional accounting, as well as his law degree. During his time at law school, Hayden gained considerable legal experience by working for Fulbright & Jaworski, L.L.P., a prestigious law firm in the area.
After receiving his law degree, Hayden spent the first four years of his legal career at Fulbright & Jaworski, L.L.P. While there, he was actively involved in their litigation, health law, and corporate departments. He also helped represent the firm’s clients in a wide variety of cases at both the state and federal level.
In the last year of his practice at Fulbright & Jaworski, L.L.P, Hayden held dual positions as he also served the City of Austin as a prosecutor. He chaired over 35 jury trials. As a trial attorney with extensive experience, Hayden is committed to helping his clients in tough personal injury cases. He is known for his dedication to his clients and his passion for pursuing justice in all types of injury claims, from mass torts to catastrophic truck accidents. It is his goal to truly invest the necessary time and energy into helping his clients put their lives back together. He knows that this can be a trying time, and he wants to be there to help his clients get through it with as little pain and struggle as possible.
Hayden is licensed to practice in federal court in the Western District of Texas; he is also fluent in Spanish. He has recently been voted as one of the Board of Directors for the Austin Young Lawyers Association, a position held by only four directors until 2016. Also, Hayden has been selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list four years in a row, from 2014 to 2017.
- The University of Texas: J.D.; Master’s in professional accounting; Bachelor’s in Plan II Honors and Spanish
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association for Justice
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2014- 2016
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, 2016- 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Board of Advocates, 2016- 2018
- National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers, 2016- 2017
- Austin Bar Foundation, Lifetime Fellow
- Texas Watch
Awards & Accolades
- Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2014- 2018
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013- 2018
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013- 2018
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 by National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2015-2017
- 10 Best Attorneys by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016-2018
- Client Satisfaction High Verdict & Settlement Winner by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016-2018
- 10.0 Avvo Rating