Parker Polan is a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney in Austin, Texas. As a partner at Briggle & Polan, PLLC, he is committed to helping victims of negligence fight for the full, fair recoveries they are owed. He has handled numerous complex litigation issues and is not afraid to take cases to trial whenever necessary.
A native of Austin, Parker was educated in the public school system and obtained his undergraduate and law degrees from The University of Texas. After law school, he joined a litigation firm with offices in Austin and McAllen. There, he honed his skills in the firm’s primary practice areas: personal injury and product liability defense. Throughout Texas, Parker became known as an established member of the firm—one who could capably handle complex cases. Parker gained invaluable experience going against some of the best trial lawyers in the state of Texas. It was in this way that he successfully developed a name for himself in the personal injury field of law. He now frequently uses his knowledge in the efforts he makes to seek justice for those who have been harmed through no fault of their own.
Upon the solid foundation of professional experience that he built during those first few years, Parker started his own practice, which Attorney Hayden Briggle joined to form the now-recognized Texas law firm, Briggle & Polan, PLLC. Parker and his law partner have been selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list seven years in a row, from 2014 to 2020.
At Briggle & Polan, PLLC, Parker focuses his practice on personal injury, premises liability, product liability, commercial litigation, business disputes, and instances of wrongful death in areas throughout the state. He has aggressively and effectively applied his legal skills to personal injury cases all over Texas and Colorado and he is ready to do the same for you.
- The University of Texas: Undergraduate and law degree
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2015-2017)
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Board of Advocates (2012-2014)
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Foundation, Lifetime Fellow
- Texas Watch
- Austin Monthly Top Attorneys , 2019-2020
- State Bar of Colorado
Honors & Accolades
- Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2014-2020
- Texas Super Lawyers® Up-and-Coming 100, 2017-2020
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013-2020
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013-2020
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 by National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2013-2020
- 10 Best Attorneys by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016-2018
- Client Satisfaction High Verdict & Settlement Winner by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016-2018
- Avvo 10.0 Rating